Saturday, April 24, 2021

Depression Speaks

Fountain of tears,
overflowing through the little sapphires
Failing to find the single joy of the existence
 goes after a sweet unreachable fantasy 
Knowing that it flatters oneself 
Falls into the state where "I" is the only companion 
Yet within a second finding myself hating "me" 
With that fading voice of my heart 
The lonely cloud who listened aboard 
Goes further away and away... 
When the night passes the cold wet breeze washes hopes and dreams away, 
Me, with the meme neutral sapphires stares through "future's window" 
It's myself that wounded 
No more a reason be shaded
Tiring to run all the distance 
Begged "me", relax an instance 
Invain no more commas given,
Hugging my heart that forgiven 
Looking far away places,
The little innocence vanishes.
(Kasuni Geethandi,- 2019) 
.
.
.
Does it need a reason  for you to cry? Don't you ever cry and afterwards wonder the reason why you feel sad or depressed? Or you are labeling me, "a psychopath"?

No comments:

Post a Comment